This switch is designed to go along with the style of the Glacier80 (suits best the navy blue color).
The vast world of switches can be very overwhelming nowadays, we know that we are only a very small and insignificant part of it, just like a sole iceberg in the wide ocean, and it holds a lot of unseen secrets below the surface.
Switch type: Linear
Stem: JWK's new LY material - we are very pleased to announce that SOTC is the first switch to use this material
The switches come prelubed with a new lubing technique.
Colorway: Housing 654C, Stem stayed the original of the LY material (milky white)
- Total travel: 3.7 ± 0.3 mm
- Pretravel: 2.0 ± 0.6 mm
- Operating force: 48±20gf.
- Total travel force: 55 ± 20 cN
- Spring: Stainless steel（gold-plated）
Quantity: 28.000pcs ready to be shipped (if you order it with the GB version of the Glacier80, the switches will only be shipped out when the keyboard is ready. Alternatively, you can choose to check out separately to not delay the shipment.)
Price 35pcs/box, enough to cover the Glacier80!
Sales on our website https://eschit.com/
Samples were send out with the Glacier80 to the content creators, go check them out!
- Switching voltage: 12 V AC/DC max.
- Switching current: 10 mA AC/DC max.
- Dielectric strength: 500 V / 50Hz
- Durability: more than 500.000 actuations
- Contact configuration: Single-pole contact
- Initial force: 16gf min.
- Bounce time: < 5 ms (during actuation with 0,4 m/s)
- Contacts: High-quality gold alloy
- Storage Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 70°C